- £25/Adult £20/child (Under 5 free), No minimum numbers to book
- Harry Potter film sites entrance fees included in tour fee - normal cost to you of up to £5 per person (Divinity School at The Bodleian Library plus New College). On dates when either of the film site venues may be closed, we will advise at time of booking. If New college is closed, we will replace with entry to Christchurch. If Divinity school is closed, we will replace with visit to a college that is not a Harry Potter film site.
- Available also at any time for private bookings from £150
- In summer season, optional extra tour at 10.30am may be available.
- Private tours also available in other languages with advance notice!
- Small groups guaranteed - average under 5 persons outside high season.
- What is not included:
Please note that entrance to Christchurch is not included. This is because queues at Christchurch make it impractical to schedule to visit on a tour. Please note that although Christchurch staircase was filmed, the dining hall was never filmed. New College, which we do visit, also has a fine medieval dining hall and unlike Christchurch, it does not have annoying queues.
- Disclaimer: This tour is inspired by Harry Potter but is in no way associated with, nor endorsed by the producers of Harry Potter. Although we check in advance with college venues, we cannot guarantee you entry as colleges can close without advance notice. Therefore, advance notice is suggested to book this tour!